Get outstanding performance with Abel fly fishing reels, constructed with the finest quality components and design.
Don’t wait – order your Abel fly reel now!
Abel has been perfecting its Large Arbor Super Series fly fishing reels for more than a decade.
Enjoy the benefit of Abel’s expertise every time you fly fish with Abel Super reels.
Plus, when you buy any Abel reels, we’ll give you a free fly line. That’s up to a $100 value. You can choose the style and weight you want from top manufacturers such as Airflo, Rio, Cortland, Scientific Anglers and Wulff.
Count on superb design and materials with all Abel Super reels – which are made in America.
All Abel Super reels feature top-of-the-line features, including:
• Reel frame, spool, drag knob and foot constructed from 6061-T651 cold finished aerospace grade aluminum
• Teflon sealed bearings that are ISO9001:2000 and AS9100 Certified FAA TSO C149 Aircraft Bearings
• Cork Drag System that’s composed of high-grade Portuguese cork and made in Abel’s factory
• Super Series reel sizes (6 and larger) built with Abel’s upgraded double pawl system for better reliability, greater back-up strength and a distinctive sound
Able’s FlexABELity system enables Large and Standard Arbor spools to be interchanged in the identical frame. (That includes every frame in the Super Series, Abel Creek Series and Anti-Reverse Series.) You’ll save by purchasing a FlexABELity set as opposed to buying the same reel and spool separately.
Why buying your Abel fly reel from Stillwater Fly Shop is a smart move:
When you purchase Abel reels from us, you automatically enjoy these benefits:
• Free shipping within the United States
• Free shipping outside the United States on most orders over $200
• Same-day shipping available
• No sales tax
• Trade-up program available
• Free fly line included (up to a $100 value)
• 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
Call us at 1.877.598.7322 or email us for other Abel fly reel colors or styles.
Make your next fly fishing adventure more fun with Abel Super reels – get one today.