Abel Award winning Zinger!
Abel has finally streamlined and perfected one of the necessities for just about every fly fisher’s vest. The Zinger is used to hold nippers, clippers, de-barbing pliers, fly floatant, scissors or magnifying glasses within easy reach on a retractable spool.
Abel’s Zinger boasts stainless steel and 6061-T651 cold finished aerospace grade aluminum construction and features a carabineer to easily clip into a D-ring on a vest or pack. The Zinger allows for easy access to tools just when needed most.
• Stainless steel and 6061-T561 cold finished aerospace grade aluminum construction
• Attach to a vest using screw mechanism or "S" carabineer to clip to a D-ring on vest or sling pack
• 36" retractable cord made from Spectra/Nylon blend with 40lb test strength
• Won't break or fall apart like plastic retractable spools
• Weight 1.1 oz.
• Dimensions 1.750 x 1.300 x .590 inches
• Made in USA