SALE!! Guidewater Jacket, Channel Blue. SALE!!
Patagonia Guidewater Jacket:
Rain delays are for baseball. With the Guidewater Jacket, you simply flip up the hood and keep on fishing in warm, dry comfort. We combined our knowledge of fabrics, design and technology to create a fully featured, highly technical piece of angling equipment. The waterproof/breathable 3-layer stretch nylon, along with a longer cut, make this the shell of choice for skiff, bay boat and jet sled guides. Although the design ethic is minimalist, ergonomically placed pockets and coated zips put everything you need at your fingertips. In other words, you can retire your vest. The tuck-away hood won't flap in the wind, and the brushed-fleece lined collar provides decadent comfort. More fishing-specific details include: glued-in waterproof zippers, drain holes in hem and pockets, an attachment patch, a forceps/glasses loop, modified reversed StretchCoat® cuffs and a rod holder. The Guidewater is our longest fishing jacket (four inches longer than the Deep Wading Jacket). Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Light, highly breathable and durable 3-layer recyclable nylon double ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Tuck-away hood with single-pull adjustment; updated, coated water-resistant zippers
- Highly water-resistant coated center-front zipper and chest pocket zippers;
- Reverse StretchCoat cuff fabric; brushed fleece collar; hidden rod holder; Y-Joint™ sleeves and anatomically curved elbows; all seams are sealed
- External, zippered chest pockets (set high for wading and with drain holes); brushed polyester lined handwarmer pockets; hanging accessory loop inside right pocket
- Water-resistant coated zipper on back pocket; one internal stretch mesh pocket; one internal pocket with vertically glued-in, water-resistant coated reverse-coil zipper
- Hidden daisy chain on left side of chest above heat-transfer label; one Beastie D-ring on back
- 3-layer recyclable 100% nylon mini ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 620 g (21.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
3-layer H2No® fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and very durable.
Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. H2No is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape – keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.