A cool-weather staple, these soft and compressible bottoms provide warmth and moisture-management for skiing, alpine climbing and the snow-packed commute through the Avenues. They're made of warm Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric, our most versatile and fastest-wicking performance baselayer weight. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions, they offer excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a comfortable brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch for extra mobility. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double-knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit. Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double-knit. Both have Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 184 g (6.5 oz)