On an early season ascent of the Grand, you can count on persistently cold winds, fickle afternoon squalls and saturated rock. Our Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms will keep your lower half warm in spite of it all. Our warmest synthetic baselayer, Cap 4 is soft, stretchy and compressible. It has a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior that warms, wicks, and feels smooth against the skin. With a brushed-elastic waistband and flexible 4-panel construction. Made of 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester that has Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Great stretch, breathability and compressibility
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- 4-panel construction
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 173 g (6.1 oz)