Patagonia Rock Grip Wading Boot: Sticky/Studded
Patagonia Rock Grip Wading Boot:: Get maximum comfort in extreme wading conditions.
Purchase your Patagonia Wading Boot's TODAY at Stillwater
Do your fishing conditions require a wading boot that is built for extreme wading conditions? Try these Patagonia Rock Grip Wading Boots.
A compression-molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provides the rigidity and support you need to reduce fatigue and stay vertical on long fishing days. For maximum comfort and protection in boulder gardens, the Rock Grip features heavily padded ankle support and a reinforced toe box and heel counter. The full-coverage glued and stitched rubber rand and abrasion-resistant toe bumper mean bomber durability. Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader; sole is designed to hold fin straps.
- Proprietary sticky rubber sole compound; aggressive outsole design with multiple gripping zones provide superior stability; easily identifiable plug receptacles for removable studs which are included with boot
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is comfortable
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provides rigidity, support and foot protection
- Padded ankle and insole provide arch support and comfort
- Full coverage, glued and stitched rubber rand provide excellent abrasion resistance; highly abrasion resistant toe bumper; reinforced toebox and heel counter protect foot
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader; sole is designed to hold fin straps
- Stainless steel lacing loops
- Boot: Synthetic leather upper, with nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length, molded EVA midsole
- 1309 g (46.2 oz)