Fishing the Flats? Then there's no other boot to even consider, Marlwaker Flats Boot By Patagonia is the ONLY way to go.
Buy these boots today with FREE shipping and NO TAX!
These boots are the most comfortable way to go on the flats, and they have the durability you'd expect from a heavy vibram sole.
Stalking the coral flats can be tough on feet and even tougher on emotions. Fortunately, our classic flats shoe provides the comfort, support and protection - at least for feet - every flats angler will appreciate. Light, flexible (with notched, sculpted flex zones to allow for more natural foot movement) and fast drying, the Marlwalker® Shoes are known for killer durability that's made it the favorite of flats guides everywhere. Boot-style protection and support reduce fatigue and maximize stability. The upper is made of tough, synthetic leather that won't fade in the sun and ultra-high-filtration hydrophobic polyester mesh (100% recycled) to block sand and silt. More features: padded neoprene/spandex tongue, molded rubber cupsole and polypropylene insole for arch protection and support, rubber toe box, high-traction/non-marking rubber sole and wide last.
- High-traction rubber sole is nonmarking and sheds mud
- Molded rubber cupsole and polypropylene insole provide torsional rigidity, arch protection and support; wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader
- Sturdy rubber toebox and molded heel counter protects against impact and sharp coral
- Notched, sculpted flex zones
- Lightweight, high-filtration all-recycled polyester mesh with synthetic leather upper and neoprene/spandex in tongue and collar. Molded, full-length cupped rubber outsole with interior EVA midsole
- 1119 g (2 lbs 7.5 oz)