Patagonia SST Jacket
An icon among fishing shells that keeps you dry in wet conditions, our durable and recyclable 100% nylon SST Jacket, with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, features a host of angler-friendly details.
This garment has a Relaxed Fit
Spend much time in Smithers, Forks or Rio Gallegos and you'll know: Wherever good fishing and bad weather come together, our venerable SST reigns supreme. Today's version features our latest advances in shell design and technology, along with a host of new, angler-friendly details. Made from 3-layer recyclable nylon ripstop waterproof/breathable fabric, the SST is durable, extremely light, and better yet, fully recyclable. There's also an integrated hood with single-pull adjustment and waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® main and handwarmer pocket zippers. The now-classic large, gusseted chest pockets are waterproof and set high for deep wading. A belt loop on the back allows a wading belt to be worn over the jacket over waders, this combined with the waterproof front zipper results in a near waterproof garment to the neck for greater safety in the event of a spill. Streamlined cuffs lie flat, resist line snagging and seal out water. More details: large back pocket and hidden rod holder. Medium length (2 inches longer than the Deep Wading Jacket).
- Lightweight, highly breathable and durable 3-layer nylon double ripstop fabric, with a waterproof/ breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; all seams are sealed
- Integrated hood with single-pull adjustment
- Waterproof, corrosion resistant ririAQUAzip® front handwarmer pocket and back pockets
- Large gusseted chest pockets are waterproof (set high for wading, with inside tippet pockets, large back pocket); forceps stash inside left chest pocket
- Reverse StretchCoat® cuffs; Y-Joint™ sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
- Two Beastie D-rings on front, one on back; hidden rod holder; double belt loop at lower back
- Drawcord at hem, fabric at hem is mesh to allow for drainage
- 3-layer, 3.5-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat®
- 578 g (20.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
3-layer H2No® fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and very durable.
Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. The H2No fabric package is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape – keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.