Chasing Cape Lookout albacore deep into November requires industrial-strength protection from the elements. Our new River Salt Jacket stands up to salt spray, hard use and serious Nor'easters. Made from our extra-tough 4-layer, 5.4-oz H2No® wader fabric with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing shell on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precip. Three large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips and won't snag flying line on the shoot. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our longest fishing jacket, with a hem two-inches lower than the SST's.
- 100% polyester microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU, coated, water-repellent front zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented adjustable hood designed to stay in place even when running at speed in a boat
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining bungee drawcord
- 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% plain weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 660 g (23.3 oz)