NEW FOR 2012
(ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE FOR PRE-ORDER!)
SIMMS Rogue Pant.
|The Brotherhood of the Traveling Pants just ordained its newest member: the Rogue. These multitalented more-than-drawers go great under waders or wear them solo style for subalpine lake sourcing and high-plains river drifting. Pants feature a water-shedding DWR finish with a snug fleece liner. Stretch soft shell fabric gives you the flexibility to leap giant boulders and jump small streams, while two zippered handwarmer pockets provide all-day relief to petrified digits in search of a quick thaw.
- Multi-use pant—great under waders on extremely cold days or perfect for running in a boat
- DWR stretch Soft Shell with fleece liner
- Integrated nylon web belt
- 2 Zippered hand warmer pockets and a zippered back pocket
- Crotch gusset for increased mobility
- Textured fleece lining
- Pant inseam 31”, size L
- UPF 50