Fishpond Grand Teton Rolling Luggage - Granite
Give Your Gear a Home
Named for the Grand Tetons...maybe the most rugged, iconic and beautiful peaks in the world. Functional, feature rich luggage system for multi-week adventures to all parts of the world. When you need a travel carry system to hold all of the necessary gear, enter the Grand Teton to do the job. The separate bottom compartment is designed to securely hold six 4-piece rod tubes. This is in addition to your boots, waders, smaller nets, and much more. The upper main compartment for your clothing and other travel gear can be accessed from the interior clamshell opening for easy packing or from the top of the bag for easier access while traveling.
Features of the Grand Teton Rolling Luggage: • 35” tall Rolling bag fits 6 standard length rod tubes in the protected compression molded base with rod tube cradles.
• Also compatible with the fishpond 32” Jackalope Rod Tube Case
• Clamshell zippered opening
• 420D Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric with ballistic fabric accents on high abrasion areas
• Compression molded bottom laminated with ballistic fabric
• Neoprene edges on interior zipper pockets for stretch and durability on the internal zippers
• PU and DWR coated base compartment keeps damp waders and dirty boots from getting your other belongs wet or dirty.
• Ventilated mesh on main body interior pocket
• Main body interior pocket can be accessed from the interior clamshell opening for easy packing, or from the exterior for easier access while travelling.
• Exterior organization pocket
• Four exterior compression straps
• Rope haul handle on top and front panel
• Retractable handle
125L (7,627 cu. in.)
35" x 16" x 11"