Have your rigged rod secured and ready in a moment
Access the rod you need at the time when you need it. With the pinch of a buckle, the switch has been made and it’s time to strip line, make the shot, and do battle. Having the right tool for the job when you need it is crucial for success. Fishpond designed a clean system that keeps your fully rigged rods secured, at the ready, and completely out of your way while fishing.
Features of the Quickshot Rod Holder 2.0: • Updated Rod Holder has an improved back attachment for using on Fishpond packs and on wader belt.
• Updated rod holder has been simplified to using a strong side release buckle that opens with a pinch of your fingers.
• Thermoformed molded rod holder cradles any size rod handle
• Webbing loop with a polytube overlay for holding the butt of a standard rod or a fighting butt
• Quick release buckle with webbing adjustment secures the rod handle in the rod cradle and releases fully rigged rod with just one quick pinch.
• Includes upper magnetic closure to add additional stability when using Fishpond's recommended 2018 packs
• Adjustable back attachment system will attach to the molded tabs found on many Fishpond products, or to most Wader belts. The system can be adjusted to fit to 30mm or 50mm width webbing.
• Compatible with the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, Thunderhead Submersible Sling (not recommended for right hand casters), Thunderhead Submersible Lumbar Pack, Cutbank Gear Bag, and Windriver Roll-top Backpack. *All compatible pack models are 2018 or newer.