Functional and Simple: Pack slides from back to front
Innovation at its finest! This pack can be worn on the left or right side and it simply slides along the belt rail from back to front. Fishpond combined a wading belt and added a sliding pack, a net carry system for long-handled nets, and options to attach Fishpond's molded wading staff pouch, drink holder and Quickshot rod holder. This pack can be worn with vests, chest packs or other choice gear.
Features of the Wading Belt System: • Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 5L pack and shoulder strap
• Wader Belt is made with thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist
• Built-in net slot that holds any size net handle
• Pack slides from front to back on the wader belt "rail" so you keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of the workspace
• Pack can be configured on the left or right side
• Shoulder strap pad has various Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro loop to attach fly patches or flies
• The underside of the shoulder strap pad has silicone printing to reduce slippage
• Pack has two front stretch pockets for quick access items
• Hemo's sheath is hidden behind the front stretch pockets
• Pack has Hypalon attachment points for retractors or hemos on each side
210D Nylon Cyclepond - Ballistic fabric accents
5L (305 cu. in.)
Pack Measurements: 9" x 7" x 5"
Belt padding: 32" long x 4.5" high
Webbing maximum length: 63"