Fishpond Windriver Roll Top Backpack
The Wind River roll-top backpack has ample volume to transport gear through the airports and into the wild with comfort. Fishpond improved this classic backpack by adding a thermoformed back panel and adjustable hipbelt so this can be used for the long-haul.
Features of the Wind River Roll Top Backpack:
• 1680D TPU coated Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric
• Roll top waterproof main body compartment
• Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
• Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded backpanel
• Hip belt is removable and can also be vertically adjusted for different torso lengths
• Coated webbing haul handle
• One set of Fishpond gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
• Interior organization with one zippered pocket, and one clear stash pocket for small gear
• Compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hipbelt
Heavy duty 1680D TPU fabric
24" (when rolled 3 times) x 12" x 8"
38L max volume