NRX+ Switch crush variables!
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS PROMO: Get a FREE Hydros SL Fly Reel IV (retail value of $239) with purchase of this NRX Plus Fly Rod
A Switch rod is the rod of choice when combatting D-loop defeating brush behind or encroaching canopies of foliage overhead. A single-hand rod may not be sufficient when shooting stack mends over heavy nymph rigs to a far seam, or hucking shooting heads in the surf. In situations that demand a combination of action and length that’s “just right”, own your environment with tools forged to boost effectiveness and increase tactical opportunity in less-than-ideal situations.
With a primary focus of maximizing versatility, these adaptable actions improve angler capability in difficult fishing situations. Combined with the most advanced compound taper construction to date, NRX+ SWITCH provides the power, line speed, and loop stability expected from a fast switch rod action, without compromising “feel” and finesse through the casting stroke.
Features of the NRX+ Switch:
• Hard chrome snake guides
• Titanium SiC stripper guides
• AAA grade cork top & bottom grip
• Custom aluminum reel seat
• Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
• Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington
DYNAMIC RECOVERY TECHNOLOGY
Dynamic Recovery Technology is a blended system of several elements. The Mega Modulus+ graphite matrix and GL8 resin system, combined with the industry’s most advanced compound taper construction process, creates crisp actions with smooth, rapid recovery. The key to achieving these performance characteristics is a reimaging of proprietary Multi-Taper Design technology. Traditionally used to enhance durability and swing weight, the G. Loomis design team developed a method of applying a similar process to improve loading efficiency and feedback. This widens the power and recovery “sweet spot”, providing performance with feel regardless of casting distance.
• Mega Modulus+ matrix is 15% lighter than original NRX, improving overall balance and feel, and limits casting fatigue
• Smooth, rapid recovery, allowing casters to develop stable loops with less effort
• GL8 resin possesses the same strength and impact resistance as past resin systems with less material. This reduces overall weight, and ultimately, limits fatigue
• Materials dampen quickly, delivering a crisp, positive feel in hand
There are no reviews available for your selection