Spare Spool for the 2020 Lamson Force SL Series II Fly Reel
Force SL Series II is the fourth generation of the reel that started the revolution. The Force SL boasts an integrated foot, frame and cassette delivering more strength and a super arbor delivering the highest possible ratio of retrieve rate to reel weight. This series is the world’s lightest machined reel! Manufactured in the U.S. and assembled in Boise, Idaho.
Features of the Force 2020 SL II Reel/Spool: • Lightest CNC-machined aluminum fly reel on the market
• Highest possible ratio of retrieve rate to reel weight
• Integrated foot/frame raises the reel’s center of mass
• High-grip drag knob makes fine-tuning the world’s smoothest drag system even easier
• Ultra Large Arbor
• U-Shaped Arbor helps prevent line stacking
• Sealed conical drag
• Hard anodized in Hard Alox finish
The evolution of Force Superlight reels arrives with a new line storage format, enhanced CNC machined structural development and more fluid, refined styling. The Force reels have, since the introduction in 1997, pursued what we feel is the Holy Grail of fly reel performance: delivering the highest possible ratio of retrieve rate to reel weight. To this end, while other super arbor reels add weight in order to gain speed, Force reels maintain their featherweight specification by being pure muscle and bone.