The Classic Click Pawl Fly Reel
Simple design and flawless construction make this the perfect click-and-pawl fly reel for nearly any freshwater fishing situation. A minimalist's dream, the all-new Battenkill features a classically styled, yet technically enhanced, four-position click-and-pawl drag system that is adjusted internally and is designed to work in tandem with the palm of your hand on those sizzling, screaming runs. Constructed with a narrow spool for less line stacking on retrieve and a larger spool diameter for higher line retrieval rates. The ultra-lightweight fly reel design balances perfectly on shorter rods. Machined from heavy-duty bar-stock aluminium for added durability. Easily adjustable left- or right-hand retrieve. Highlighted by laser-engraved logos. In black nickel. Imported.
Features of the Battenkill:
• Drag system is adjusted internally, with four different positions,and is designed to work in tandem with the palm of your hand.
• Sizes I-III are constructed with a narrow spool for less line stacking on retrieve and a larger spool diameter for higher line retrieval rates.
• The ultra-lightweight design in sizes I-III perfectly balances on shorter rods; sizes IV and V are designed to balance switch and spey rods.
• Machined from heavy-duty bar-stock aluminum for added durability.
• Easily adjustable left- or right-hand retrieve.
• Highlighted by laser-engraved logos.
• Available in black nickel.
Looking for a SWITCH or SPEY Reel: Sizes IV and V for Spey/Switch feature heavier-duty click-and-pawl drag system.
Not Sure Which Battenkill is for you?
Battenkill I for line weights 1-3, 2.8 oz., 2¾" diameter
Battenkill II for line weights 3-5, 2.9 oz., 3" diameter
Battenkill III for line weights 5-7, 3.2 oz., 3¼" diameter
Battenkill IV for line weights 7-9, 8.5 oz., 3¾" diameter
Battenkill V for line weights 9-11, 9.5 oz., 4" diameter