Orvis zippered flats bootie is convenient and comfortable on the flats or in a float tube
This new and improved flats boot is made of Airprene and vulcanized rubber. The Airprene upper allows water to flow freely through the boot, but keeps sand and grit out. Easy on-and-off with a YKK® side zipper secured at the top by a hook-and-loop tab to prevent line snags. The sole and sidewall are a heavy-duty ridged rubber to protect against coral abrasion and offer excellent stability, but is much more flexible than its predecessor for comfort and "feel" on uneven surfaces. Comes with a reusable mesh carry bag.
Features & Benefits: • Heavy-duty, comfortable, breathable Airprene uppers.
• Nonslip, non-marking vulcanized rubber soles provide lateral stability and protection.
• Snug fitting cuff to keep out sand and debris.
• YKK® side zippers.
• Great with fins in a float tube.
• Color Gray/Multi.
• Men's whole sizes 5-14. 8" high.
• Women should order two sizes down. For example, a woman with a size 7 shoe should order the men's size 5 wading boots.
• Weighs 2 lbs. in size 10.