Features of the Foot Tractor Wading Boots:
• Vibram® Idogrip sole for maxiumum grip on wet surfaces such as rock, gravel and mud.
• Waterproof full-grain leather is treated with PFC-free saline solution tanning process for resistance to saltwater; leather can be reconditioned.
• Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing at the ankle for easy tightening. This supports the ankle and helps lock the heel in position.
• Stichdown construction allows a wider platform for increased stability and helps protect the boot sidewall so Danner can resole the boots.
• Upper is stiched to 5mm rubber midsole for added stability; Second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane to add comfort and support.
• Aluminum bars are hard enough to cut through slime and soft enough to conform to rock surfaces.
• Durable 1,000-denier nylon panels provide excellent abrasion resistance.
• Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper to clear water efficiently; for fast dry times, upper design is free of unnecessary foam and backers.
Upper: Full-grain leather with 1,000-denier 100% nylon paneling
Lining: 67% polyester/33% nylon
Top Midsole: 81R rubber
Lower Midsole: polyether polyurethane
Outsole: 3/8 inch 100% polyester felt