Layer, Layer, Layer. It's what your Mama taught you.
The most versatile H2No® Performance Standard outerwear system designed for cold weather fishing. The snap out Nano Puff® Shirt can be worn alone as can the exterior shell. Wear both pieces combined for extreme cold weather protection.
The morning dawns cool, crisp and dry. By lunch, a warm front dumps torrential rain. And before the river can go out, the cold front arrives with wet flurries and icy wind. With our new 3-in-1 River Salt Jacket, you can fish through it all in complete comfort. The outer shell is made from H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer polyester microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish—the same fabric we use for our toughest waders. Three external TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets hold fly boxes, while the waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® main zipper holds back the weather. The vented, fully adjustable hood stays in place even at high boat speeds. Inside, a Nano Puff® Shirt (insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation) keeps you warm and snaps out to be worn alone when the deluge lets up. Put it all together and you have a fly-fishing jacket that helps you keep up with weather conditions—no matter how fast they change.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
• H2No® Performance Standard polyester shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
• Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper
• Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
• Watertight adjustable cuffs; elastic and mesh drawcord at waist drains
• Nano Puff® Shirt snaps out of shell and can be worn alone or with layers
• PrimaLoft® Gold insulation stays warm when wet and is highly packable
• Snap-front shirt with two-side slash pockets; spandex on cuffs and waist
• H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.