Last year's colors at a fraction of the price! Same great product.
Made in El Salvador
Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions and keep you dry and warm beneath layers, Capilene® 3 Midweight is the most versatile and fastest-wicking of the performance baselayers.
Brushed on the inside for warmth, these bottoms are soft and compressible and have a smooth jersey face that glides smoothly under layers.
Details include a brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
• Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
• Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
• Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
• Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
• Functional fly
• Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. Both with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Fabric is bluesign® approved