Patagonia Men's Down Sweater—The best down jacket on the market with a little pop of color.
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater is lightweight, windproof, and fine-tuned this season with a new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 800-fillpower Traceable Down, and improved fit.
Everyone else is skiing, in the gym or by the fireplace, but you’re still racking-up below sun-touched rock. Our Down Sweater’s featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The revised 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality, ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with quilted-through construction, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Now with a more contoured fit, new quilting lines and a slightly longer hem. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
100% Traceable Down Insulation
Patagonia 100% Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. All of the down in all of our down products can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket – and every step in between. Patagonia is the only brand that uses 100% Traceable Down. Water Resistant
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
• Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem
• Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
• Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
• Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down