Your favorite Patagonia layers now at closeout pricing!
Comfortable, warm, breathable, and accommodating to high-level activity.
The versatile R1® Pullover stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®) condenses, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. The improved, technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top.
The Variable Conditions Cuffs have discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral stitch construction that lets you push up the sleeves without constricting your forearms.
New minimalist zippers reduce bulk, while lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and armpits enhance breathability and dry times.
A smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and a zippered chest pocket
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Versatile R1® fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
• A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset and Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
• Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
• Center-front Slim Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
• Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage; a spiral-stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
• One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean finished zipper garage
• 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Inner collar, underarms and cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex