Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pants
Pared-down and packable, the Torrentshell Pants are H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable rain pants for seriously wet weather.
The Torrentshells do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: They keep you dry through steady showers or thunderboomers - and they do it with breathability and a noticeable absence of excess. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one rear). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into the left handwarmer pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
FEATURES OF THE MEN'S TORRENTSHELL PANTS:
• H2No® Performance Standard shell pants with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
• Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
• Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket; all have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and zippers treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Articulated knees for optimal mobility
• Adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg Pants stow in self-stuff left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
• H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 283 g (10 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.