Patagonia Men's UL Packable Jacket
Not just for anglers...this go-everywhere, waterproof, breathable jacket packs into a tennis-ball-sized stuffsack. Anglers will appreciate crucial details including a fly-box pocket, a tool dock, a brimmed hood, corrosion-resistant zips and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features & Benefits: • Waterproof, breathable, lightweight, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell features a soft tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Integrated brimmed hood has easy-to-use cinch closure for quick deployment in bad weather
• Large, water-resistant front-chest pocket is self-draining and easily accommodates large fly boxes
• Articulated arms for range of motion and all-day casting; no-snag cuffs lie flat to keep line from catching
• YKK® zippers are waterproof and corrosion-resistant
• Fitz Roy logo on chest
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight 229.63 g (8.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Stuffsack: 100% recycled polyester.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn