The most comfy piece of fabric you'll slide your tush into today
Our tried-and-true silkweight baselayer fabric in a boxer brief silhouette for all-day, next-to-skin comfort.
These silky boxer briefs wash easily in a river and dry in a flash under the windshield wiper. Made from a formfitting silkweight polyester jersey fabric, they provide stay-cool, non-bunching comfort. The tagless brushed elastic waistband feels soft and comfortable against the skin, the cover-stitched hem glides smoothly under shorts or pants and a front panel provides support. With a fully functioning, self-fabric fly and an updated design that improves the fit. Polygiene® permanent odor control resists the funk.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Silkweight Capilene® 1 polyester/spandex jersey is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene® permanent odor control
• Brushed elastic waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
• Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
• Tagless for itch-free comfort
• 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved