The best waders on the market made better by a waterproof zipper down the front
Our highest performing, most durable, feature-rich waders utilize our H2No® Performance Standard midweight fabric at the chest and heaviest weight fabric throughout the body; with a TIZIP® front zipper; wool-lined booties have abrasion-resistant soles.
The Rio Gallegos Zip-Front Waders bring the convenience of a waterproof front TIZIP® zipper to the toughest, most puncture-resistant, waterproof/breathable wader that we know how to engineer. In other words, the ultimate waders now feature a fly. Our Rio Gallegos are built with strategically placed weights of an even tougher, more breathable 4-layer, H2No® Performance Standard polyester, microfiber fabric package and SSC (single seam construction) for greater durability and freedom of movement. We have virtually eliminated the interior and exterior leg seams by running only one seam up the back of the leg out of the primary wear zone. The result? Max longevity and flexibility without resorting to excessive, heavy, sweat-trapping layers. Our revolutionary merino wool, grid-lined neoprene booties wick perspiration and create guilt-inducing levels of foot comfort. The 3mm neoprene maintains the warmth of 5mm neoprene but with better wicking. Our innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height, while the front zipper offers quick, easy relief without having to remove your jacket. The exterior chest pockets feature water repellant zippers and offer both hand protection and easy access storage. An interior, welded TPU pocket provides waterproof security for cell phone, camera and keys. More features: Sculpted upper for reduced drag in heavy currents, anatomically curved knees with removable knee pads, built-in fabric gravel guards with abrasion-resistant scuff zones and 100% recycled high-filtration mesh drain strip, a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle for an adjustable fit and, to avoid line catch, concealed stainless-steel locking boot hooks. Field repair kit included.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight; exterior reinforcements on crotch resist abrasion
• Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep; full elastic back provides all-day comfort
• Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
• Anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; 3mm neoprene booties are lined with patent-pending merino wool grid, providing the same warmth and better breathability than 5mm neoprene
• Field repair kit included
• H2No® Performance Standard shell. Upper: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 9.1-oz 100% polyester microfiber high density double-weave taffeta. All with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish