A blast from the past meets all the technology of new fibers and function
Inspired by the mixed fabric parkas worn by early mountaineers and explorers, this 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulated parka combines 100% nylon faille with a polyurethane coating on the upper with 100% polyester brushed twill on the lower to provide the perfect balance of weather protection with warmth and mobility.
You can’t change the unsettled weather, but it sure feels better inside the Hybrid Mountain Parka. This versatile, everyday parka combines two fabrics—a supple, PU-coated, wind-and-weather resistant nylon for storm protection over the shoulders and upper torso, and a brushed polyester fabric for soft comfort throughout the main body. A compressible layer of 60-g Thermogreen® insulation warms up cold temperatures and blocks wind. The insulated hood has an internal, adjustable drawcord and gusseted underarms allow the full range of mobility. Other features include an external wind flap with snaps, self-fabric cuffs for skin comfort, five exterior pockets (two are lined to warm your hands), and an internal pocket to secure valuables. Lower hip length.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Versatile wind- and weather-resistant PU-coated nylon nylon upper combined with soft, durable 100% polyester brushed twill lower; insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
• Full-zip parka with external wind flap with snap buttons
• Pockets: one left-chest pocket with flap and snap button; two bottom top-loading pockets with flaps and snap buttons; two side-entry handwarmers lined with self fabric; internal zip chest pocket
• Self-fabric cuffs
• Attached hood with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) and interior, adjustable drawcord
• Gusseted underarms for range of motion
• Lower hip length
• Shell (upper): 4-oz 100% nylon faille with a polyurethane coating.