Item may need to be ordered - limited availability. Chat with us to check availability.
The next time someone tells you to keep your pants on, you'll be glad you're wearing the Patagonia Tenpenny pants.
Comfortable, multifunction/all-season pants made of a lightweight, durable organic cotton/nylon blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion; a more relaxed, movement-oriented fit for comfort and unconstrained movement in any work or play activity.
Touring skis or third-hand trucks, we're admirers of well-tuned equipment that you can count on when you're way back of beyond. Built from a light, durable and long-lasting 5.5-oz organic cotton/nylon blend, our new Tenpenny Pants have a road-ready design that blends comfort and utility. Multifunctional and multi-seasonal, they have a more relaxed, movement-oriented fit for comfort and unconstrained movement. The front and back knee articulation and a gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion in any work or play activity. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps them going strong when the weather turns in the mountains. With two front handwarmer pockets, right-front coin pocket, two rear pockets and right-front on-seam utility pocket. Contoured waistband follows the natural shape of the hips.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories. Water Resistant
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Comfortable, multi-functional/multi-seasonal pant made of light weight but durable organic cotton/nylon blend
• More relaxed, movement-oriented fit for comfort and unconstrained movement in any work or play activity
• Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
• Two front handwarmer pockets; two rear pockets; right-front coin pocket; right-front on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket
• Metal web-button closure with zip fly
• Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, provides a contoured fit and helps keep pants in place during movement
• Inseams: short, 30"; regular, 32"; long, 34"
5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; garment wash