Item may need to be ordered - limited availability. Chat with us to check availability.
Keep your favorite Patagonia fleece around for years and years to come!
An updated Patagonia® classic now built with two fabrics: Polartec® Thermal Pro® all-recycled polyester twill fleece on the side and arm panels and recycled polyester Synchilla® fleece on the body and under-the-arm panels.
Quintessentially Patagonia, our fleece jackets are becoming heirlooms in some families. This updated classic made with our Synchilla® fleece now features Polartec® Thermal Pro® contrasting side and arm panels made of waffle twill fleece for a little hit of style without sacrificing practicality. Princess seams on back and front contour the fit. Full zip with stand-up collar and zipper pockets. Every paint splatter, chain grease smudge and campfire ember burn hole will have a story to tell the next generation. Hip length.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Made of two fleece fabrics: The body is recycled polyester Synchilla® fleece; the yoke (front and back) and the top of the sleeve is recycled Polartec®
• Thermal Pro® polyester twill fleece
• Full-zip jacket with a soft fleece zipper garage on the stand-up collar
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester mesh
• Princess seams on front and back for a contoured fit