Patagonia Sun Mask
Wear it to extend your next fishing trip
This lightweight, moisture-wicking recycled polyester mask provides sun protection for head, face and neck. It hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage. Flat-sewn seams equal extra comfort, and the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. Available in many colors to choose from in original artwork.
Closeout pricing applies to select colors/styles.
FEATURES OF THE SUN MASK:
• Ultralight polyester/spandex blend dries quickly and feels good against skin while tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
• Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
• Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
• Sublimation print for soft hand
• Converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
• Original Artwork
• 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with Polygiene permanent odor control
• 50+ UPF sun protection
• 51 g (1.8 oz)
• Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners in 2007. Bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, workers and the end customers. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.