Item may need to be ordered - limited availability. Chat with us to check availability.
Ever notice how down jackets and adventure sometimes go hand-in-hand? So did we. Keep the adventures coming with the new down shirt!
Minimalized to perfection, our Down Shirt exemplifies our less-is-more philosophy—100% recycled polyester shell and liner, 600-fill-power Traceable Down, and essential pockets. That’s it.
Sure, there’s jumping jacks, the hot water bottle against the belly trick, and the time-honored partner spoon. But when you need a touch more warmth, our Down Shirt makes life easier. It embodies minimalism, utilizing a pared-down design that traps your heat with ethically sourced and traceable 600-fill-power down inside a lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The center-front zipper has an internal storm flap and chin guard, and the construction of the two external hand warmer pockets (set into the forward side seams; jacket stuffs into either pocket for compact carrying) create the two internal drop-in pockets.
Patagonia Traceable Down From lowland rivers to alpine feed streams, our down jackets have served as essential and reliable tools for our ambassadors and the greater angler community. Each Traceable Down product in the Fly Fishing Line is purpose-built, technical, and crafted with a high bar of responsibility.
Patagonia Traceable Down is standard throughout our entire Fly Fishing Collection. Ethically sourced from European geese that are third-party verified to have been neither force fed for foie gras production nor plucked of their feathers and down during their lifetime. Total supply chain accountability from farm to factory.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fillpower goose down is stabilized with a narrow quilting construction
• Center-front vislon zipper with internal storm flap and chin guard
• Two external drop-in handwarmer pockets are set into the forward side seam
• Two internal drop-in pockets are created by the external hand pocket construction
• Simple reinforced quilting at hem and cuffs provides structure
• Jacket stows in either hand pocket
Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power goose down