Discontinued Style & Color now at Closeout Pricing! Get yours while they're still here!
Merino 3 keeps you warm, dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool conditions. It's also wonderfully soft, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally breathes and resists odor, stretches, and regulates body temperature.
Patagonia gets their merino from non-mulesed Australian merino sheep, and slow-wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of chlorine. Recycled polyester (20%) increases durability, resilience and moisture-management.
Details include a raglan shoulder design and underarm panels for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine-wash cold; machine-dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
• 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
• Raglan shoulder and sleeve detail seams are offset to prevent chafing under layers and packs
• Hidden thumb loop at cuff for extra hand protection
• Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
• Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; fabric is bluesign® approved
• Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature