Item may need to be ordered - limited availability. Chat with us to check availability.
Described by Patagonia Ambassadors and other free-lance adventurists as the most comfortable, breathable, perfect insulating layer they've ever owned.
An insulation breakthrough: the new Nano-Air™ Hoody featuring FullRange™ Insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable, you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
Put it on, leave it on. From trailhead to summit and back, the Nano-Air™ Hoody sets a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy. Its exclusive, supremely stretchy and breathable fabric package combines a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange insulation, and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The Hoody has an incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch (without moisture-holding spandex) that allows for a close, femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At chilly belays or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air Hoody's thermal properties skyrocket. The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though it’ll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets. Two above-harness handwarmer pockets and two smaller chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
• Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
• Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
• Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
• Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
• Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.0-oz 50-denier %100 nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation