Feather light and warm, this great alternative to a fleece will quickly become the layer of your dreams!
Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Pullover is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
The original, climber-designed Nano Puff® style, the Nano Puff® Pullover remains a modern classic: sleek, light and warm. It’s both an insulated pullover in late-fall squalls and a micro-belay parka on chilly rock. The Nano shuts out wind, sheds snow and traps heat—even when wet—with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (60-g) an incredibly warm, low-bulk, compressible and hydrophobic synthetic insulation. The sculpted fit opens up with a deep-venting half-zip that has a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage. The windproof, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly in your layering system, and the pullover packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
We use PrimaLoft insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet. Water Resistant
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• The most thermally-efficient synthetic insulation available. Water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold
• Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
• Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion-resistance
• Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Left chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a self stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
• Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 100% polyester