Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders
Fish with the big dogs and keep your female physique in check. The Spring River Waders were designed with the female angler in mind. Comfortable, fashionable, and functional. What else do you look for in a wader?
Features of the Women's Spring River Waders:
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid-lined for added comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1,197 g (42 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders are constructed with 4-layer fabric to keep you dry on the inside and out. Anatomically fit booties, a poly-grid lining, and flat-panel construction is streamlined to reduce wear. They are breathable, comfortable and highly waterproof so you can focus on your cast, and not on the bulky men's waders you're used to wearing.
H2No® Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by our Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry.
Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, lightweight, feature rich H2No® Performance Standard waders can be worn in the widest range of fishing scenarios - from small streams to big rivers.
Women's Spring River Waders fit beautifully, stand up to heavy use and provide all the technical features serious anglers need. The tough, super-breathable, 4-layer, H2No® Performance Standard, polyester microfiber fabric package and SSC (single seam construction) keep you dry and comfortable for the long haul.
Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders with TPU slide-and-lock latches allow easy roll down for waist-height comfort. Innovative rear-buckle system offers quick relief without having to shed clothing.
More details: internal, welded, waterproof pocket keeps cell phone and alarm fobs dry; Hypalon® utility keeper holds tools for easy use; reach-through kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; external zippered storage pocket; poly-grid-lined 4mm neoprene booties keep feet warm on long cold-water days.
Patagonia says "These are the best women's fly fishing waders ever made."