Fish with the big dogs and keep your female physique in check. The Spring River Waders were designed with the female angler in mind. Comfortable, fashionable, and functional. What else do you look for in a wader?
Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders are constructed of dual-layer H2No® to keep you dry on the inside and out. Breathable, comfortable and highly waterproof so you can focus on your cast, and not on the bulky men's waders you're used to wearing.
• Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier, with NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
• Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist high comfort; innovative rear buckle system allows for quick relief without having to take off your clothes
• Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater wader durability
• Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal zippered chest pocket provides warmth for hands and quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
• Articulated knees
• Custom fit 3mm neoprene left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles are wool lined for additional warmth
• H2No® Performance Standard shell: Upper: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Upper and lower have a waterproof/breathable barrier with a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 1221 g (43.1 oz)
• Made in China
H2No® Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by our Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry. Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, lightweight, feature rich H2No® Performance Standard waders can be worn in the widest range of fishing scenarios - from small streams to big rivers.
Women's Spring River Waders fit beautifully, stand up to heavy use and provide all the technical features serious anglers need. The tough, super-breathable, 4-layer, H2No® Performance Standard, polyester microfiber fabric package and SSC (single seam construction) keep you dry and comfortable for the long haul.
Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders with TPU slide-and-lock latches allow easy roll down for waist-height comfort. Innovative rear-buckle system offers quick relief without having to shed clothing.
More details: internal, welded, waterproof pocket keeps cell phone and alarm fobs dry; Hypalon® utility keeper holds tools for easy use; reach-through kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; external zippered storage pocket; wool-lined 3mm neoprene booties keep feet warm on long cold-water days.
Patagonia says "These are the best women's fly fishing waders ever made."