Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest
Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Vest is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
Chilly mornings in base camp, simu-climbing by headlamp and cragging in the South Platte as snow flurries fall all give the Nano Puff® Vest its raison d'Ãªtre. The vest uses PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (60-g) Eco for superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. All of this is wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) which doubles as a stuffsack.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
• Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
• Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
• Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content). Fabric is bluesign® approved
• 206 g (7.3 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.