Say no more to cold feet!
The Escape Bootfoot Waders are your solution. With attached Thinsulate 200g insulated boots, these waders will keep your toes warm when the wading gets cold. Bootfoot waders are constructed with 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower material. With the additional benefit of attached boots and convenience of easy on/easy off, the Escape Bootfoot Waders will quickly become your new favorite waders on those frosty mornings.
Features of the Escape Bootfoot Waders: • 3-layer upper/4-layer lower waterproof breathable material for mobility and durability
• Thinsulate 200g insulated rubber boots with stud-compatible felt soles
• Large chest storage pocket with water-resistant YKK zipper, sized to fit fly boxes of various sizes
• Flip-out YKK zip pocket for storing smaller items
• Chest handwarmer pocket with micro-fleece lining keeps hands warm on cooler days
• Two integrated tool docks for tool attachment and access
• Low profile D-ring at center back for hanging net
• Fully coated, corrosion-resistant zippers, pulls, and grommets
• Removable elastic wading belt
3-layer upper / 4-layer lower, 100% nylon waterproof/breathable DWR coated