Spare Spool for the Grande Reel
Features of the Grande Fly Reel/Spool: • CNC machined, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction
• Fully sealed, SUPER-TORQUE, carbon fiber drag system provides smooth and powerful drag in all conditions
• V-spool with backing canal arbor for reduced line stacking and increased backing capacity
• Over-sized palming rim for increased drag application and spool rigidity
• Optimized reel foot position for true center of gravity to prevent rod twist, and unique, rounded finish for line/leader protection when stowed
• Enlarged soft-touch, anti-snag handle machined from Delrin to increased grip and ergonomic comfort
• Nylon reel case included
• Lifetime warranty
• 5/6/7 - The GRANDE 5/6/7 is up for the fight, whether you are stripping meat for the largest of browns or targeting tailers out of a kayak.
• 7/8/9 - The GRANDE 7/8/9 will stop any bone on any flat.
• 9/10/11 - The GRANDE 9/10/11 will forcefully take the crown from any king salmon or silver king.
• 11/12/13 - The GRANDE 11/12/13 doesn’t measure the size of the fish, but how fast they swim and how fast it can stop it.
• 14+ - The GRANDE 14+ holds over 700 yards of backing to battle the biggest of creatures that will take a fly.