If you want us to install this fly line on a reel you MUST select a backing option when purchasing your reel.
If you select "No Backing Required", we cannot install your fly line.
The ultimate range of sink tips lines for throwing streamers to the bank.
A series of sinking tip lines specifically built for fly fishers that like to fish streamers out of a boat. A short, heavy head loads rods at close range, allowing anglers to make fast, one-shot casts. An aggressive, powerful front taper casts large conehead muddlers and bunny leech rigs with ease, while a welded loop on the front end allow anglers to change rigs quickly. Built with a supple coldwater coating, this line will not tangle off the reel.
New for 2013: Type 6
• Range of densities for all fishing situations
• Welded loops for super fast rigging
• Short, powerful head to load at close range
• Aggressive front taper easily cast large streamers
Note: Density Compensation is on Type 6 sink StreamerTip only
Short, aggressive head for loading at close range
• Powerful front taper to easily cast heavy streamers
• Floating body for ultimate fly control
• Density Compensated Type 6 tip sinks approx. 6" per second