The Modern Trout Reel
Meet the Evolution LTX: the perfect combination of original Evolution LT feel and Evolution R performance.
The Evolution LT has a long and revered history of ultra-smooth drag, so Ross engineers took this design to the next level. The drag of the LTX is now four times stronger than before, while retaining the sound and feel that helped make the Evolution an icon. The large arbor spool includes an innovative line channel for cleanly hiding arbor knots when winding on backing. The Ross Reels signature bell-shaped arbor design also adds strength, while assisting to self-level the fly line across the face of the spool as it is retrieved.
The LTX also incorporates a handle machined from Ross' innovative canvas phenolic rod in order to reduce weight, add durability, and increase grip when wet. These improvements make the LTX a true light saltwater contender, perfectly at home on the flats as it is on the shores of a western river.
FULLY MACHINED COMPONENTS
• Machined canvas phenolic handle reduces weight and adds grip
• Frame / Spool made from a 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy, specifically engineered for Ross Reels
• Oil impregnated bronze bushing rotating on a stainless steel spindle
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DRAG SYSTEM
• Based on the engineered stacked-disc system in the Evolution R
• Over 4-times the drag strength of the Evolution LT®
• Hard anodized for the perfect balance of durability and color
• Black and Platinum
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
There are no reviews available for your selection