The ESN was designed specifically for European style nymphing techniques developed to maximize catch rates.
Built with a KonneticHD backbone, the ESN allows anglers to experience unmatched blank recovery, increased sensitivity, reduced weight-in-hand, and superior shock absorption to better hold fish. The refined medium action has been designed with a variety of long and short line techniques and situations in mind, allowing you to confidently work any stretch of river. From small creeks to big rivers, the ESN is as dynamic as the water.
- KonnecticHD Technology®
- Black Ice blank color
- Garnet thread wraps with Metallic Charcoal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chrome single foot snake guides and tip-top Stealth Black anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Super Plus snub nosed, half-wells cork handle
- Black rod bag with Light Black logo and Garnet model tag
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA