The large arbor SPECTRUM C reel provides enhanced features while maintaining durability and lightweight!
The large arbor SPECTRUM C reel features a durable machined die cast frame and generous concave vented spool. This reel comes fully equipped with Sealed Carbon Drag, lightweight aluminum construction and beautiful finishing touches like powder coating for protection from corrosion. Easily convert from left to right-hand retrieve.
Features of the Spectrum C Fly Reel:
• SCS Drag
• Machined and anodized aluminum One Revolution Drag Knob with numbered and detented settings
• Large arbor for fast line pick-up
• Vented concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
• Lightweight aluminum die-cast construction with machined finish
• Powder coated for surface protection and corrosion resistance
• Machined and anodized aluminum hub and ergonomic handle
• Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
• Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
• Colors: Black, Grey
Sage designed the SPECTRUM reel family for durability, reliability, and consistency. Featuring the SPECTRUM MAX, SPECTRUM LT, and SPECTRUM reel series. Covering the entire range of fly fishing applications, each reel in the SPECTRUM family features Sage’s exclusive SCS Drag package tuned per size to match fishing application, and Sage’s One Revolution Drag Knob for ease of adjustment and reliable, consistent, and repeatable drag pressure.