Simms Dry Creek Backpack
FLOOD-PROOF PACKS BUILT FOR PRESSURE-WASHER CONDITIONS
Plot coastal missions through ripening rainclouds and storm class IV canyons that guarantee a gear dunking, with Simms lightweight, fully submersible Dry Creek™ Backpack. Powered by rugged 420D double-sided TPU coatings, the pack features waterproof roll-top safekeeping for a swath of stay-dry fishing essentials. Reach inside, where stretch-mesh pockets cut down clutter. Source extra storage and strap-in security via external lash points. And stay hydrated during the long-haul, with convenient exterior stretch mesh water bottle pockets. Compression molded closed cell padded back panel with tuck away waist belt and shoulder harness system enhance comfort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Highly durable 420D waterproof TPU coated fabrics with a fully submersible roll-top closure
• Large exterior dual U-shaped zippered pocket with interior stretch mesh fly box storage & additional zippered pocket inside for leaders/lines
• Exterior Rod tube sleeve with carry D-ring & drawcord cinch
• Compression molded closed cell padded back panel with tuck away belt
• Ergonomically shaped shoulder harness with sternum strap & tunneled load lifters
• Retractor & Hemos magnetic docking station & loop field for flies
• Large exterior stretch-mesh water bottle pockets
• Built-in webbing keepers on compression straps for low line catch
• Catch & Release system on shoulder strap is compatible with Waypoints Convertible Vest & Waypoints Chest Pack
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof 420D double-sided TPU coated nylon; Exterior Pocket: 210D TPU coated nylon ripstop
APPROX. WEIGHT: 37.8 oz
CAPACITY: 45 L, 2746 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 13” x 7” x 26” (rolled closed)
STOCK SIZE: One Size
After years of extensive research and field testing in the best of waterproof materials, Simms is excited to introduce the all new range of Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z products. Built from highly durable double-sided TPU coated fabrics, these packs and bags give the perfect balance of waterproofness, lightweight performance, and bombproof durability. In the construction of all Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z packs, Simms uses a radio-frequency welding process to molecularly bond the fabrics together at their surface, creating fully waterproof seams that hold up through the most rugged of conditions.
While Simms' Dry Creek™ lineup features watertight roll-top closures to withstand quick submersions, the collection of Dry Creek™ Z products features a fully submersible TIZIP® Master Seal Zipper for quick and easy access to your gear. If you are an angler who needs to transport precious cargo that can't get wet, take a look at the Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z packs