Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack
When your sport involves water, rely on Simms to keep your gear dry
Simms is excited to introduce the new Dry Creek™ Series Packs; Z Backpack, Z Sling Pack and Z Hip Pack. Built from highly durable double-sided 500D TPU coated fabrics, these packs and bags give the perfect balance of waterproofness, lightweight performance, and bombproof durability. In the construction of all Dry Creek® and Dry Creek® Z packs Simms uses a radio-frequency welding process to molecularly bond the fabrics together at their surface, creating fully waterproof seams that hold up through the most rugged of conditions. While the Dry Creek® lineup features watertight roll-top closures to withstand quick submersions, the Dry Creek® Z products feature a fully submersible TIZIP® Master Seal Zipper for quick and easy access to your gear. If you are an angler who needs to transport precious cargo that can't get wet, take a look at the Dry Creek® and Dry Creek® Z packs.
FEATURES OF THE DRY CREEK Z HIP PACK:
• Highly-durable and waterproof with a submersible one-way TIZIP® zipper to give you quick access to your gear
• Water-resistant, vertical front pocket and 1 interior zippered mesh pocket
• Net carry system on back panel with pass-through sleeve and clips to haul loop
• Padded waist belt and removable, adjustable tuck-away shoulder strap
• Adjustable side-hip compression straps compatible with Simms Bottle Holder, Pliers & other accessories
• Simms Padded Organizer nests inside
FABRIC TECH: 500D double-sided TPU-coated textured nylon; Exterior Pocket - 210D TPU-coated nylon ripstop
WEIGHT: 20 oz
CAPACITY: 11L, 671 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 10.5" x 10" x 5.5"