Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack
When your sport involves water, rely on Simms to keep your gear dry
Simms is excited to introduce the new Dry Creek™ Series Packs; Z Backpack, Z Sling Pack and Z Hip Pack. Built from highly durable double-sided 500D TPU coated fabrics, these packs and bags give the perfect balance of waterproofness, lightweight performance, and bombproof durability. In the construction of all Dry Creek® and Dry Creek® Z packs Simms uses a radio-frequency welding process to molecularly bond the fabrics together at their surface, creating fully waterproof seams that hold up through the most rugged of conditions. While the Dry Creek® lineup features watertight roll-top closures to withstand quick submersions, the Dry Creek® Z products feature a fully submersible TIZIP® Master Seal Zipper for quick and easy access to your gear. If you are an angler who needs to transport precious cargo that can't get wet, take a look at the Dry Creek® and Dry Creek® Z packs.
FEATURES OF THE DRY CREEK Z SLING PACK:
• Highly-durable and waterproof with a submersible one-way TIZIP® zipper to give you quick access to your gear
• 1 water-resistant zippered, vertical front pocket, 1 interior zippered mesh pocket
• Net carry system with D-ring & pass-through handle storage sleeve
• Padded shoulder cross-harness with vertical carry strap
• Fully cushioned, breathable back panel
• Built-in webbing keepers on all straps for low line catch
• Retractor & Hemos magnetic docking station on shoulder strap
FABRIC TECH: 500D double-sided TPU-coated textured nylon
WEIGHT: 17 oz
CAPACITY: 12L, 732 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 15" x 9.5" x 4"