Simms Guide Jacket with Stormproof GORE-TEX Fabric Technology
Simms’s staple Guide Jacket is a no-frills 3-layer GORE-TEX® fortress engineered for high-energy pursuits that require warmth, breathability, and hydrophobic excellence. The new storm-hood design houses billed fishing hats without unzipping the jacket, while hand pockets with built-in heater-pack holders provide oven-like warmth when the weather turns subzero.
Features & Technology
• Industry standard jacket with 3-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell protects in all conditions
• New storm hood design accommodates billed fishing hats without unzipping jacket
• Storm cuff and gathered waist
• Two streamlined front pockets with integrated heater pack pocket inside hand pockets
• Two patented built-in retractors
• 3-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell fabric; 100% Nylon face
• Approximate weight: 35 oz
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for Simms' customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com.