Discover the best in Simms fishing gear with the quality, performance, comfort and durability of the ProDry GORE-TEX jacket.
Simms’ award-winning ProDry™ GORE-TEX® jacket is a proven game-changer when it comes to exceptional foul weather performance. It’s built ultra-tough with ProShell fabric tech for 100-percent waterproof and windproof comfort in the burliest elements and features a longer cut that’s perfect for boat use. Advanced engineering comes in the form of two low profile large-capacity chest pockets with ample room for renegade stowaways and zippered microfleece-lined hand warmer pockets to hide your hands from the heinous. When the skies break, stow the 3-point cinch storm hood and open your eyes to the reality you’re the last man still fishing.
Features & Technology
• 100% waterproof and windproof featuring state-of-the-art GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric technology for superior performance
• Extreme Wet Weather rated - up to 22" of rainfall per hour and Guaranteed to Keep You Dry®
• Stretch fabric in shoulders & elbows for flexibility & comfort
• Two low-profile large capacity chest pockets & two zippered microfleece-lined hand warmer pockets with built-in heat pack pockets
• 3-point cinch, stowable storm hood, water-tight adjustable cuffs, adjustable waist and full length YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® VISLON® water-resistant center-front zipper with zipper flap for additional protection
• 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric; 100% Nylon face
• Approximate weight: 42 oz
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.