Simms Freestone Backpack for full day or weekend excursions
Simms is excited to introduce the Freestone Backpack designed with a hiking chassis for all day comfort. Built from highly durable 420D Oxford nylon and DWR water-resistant finish.
The 35L Freestone Backpack features a panel-loading design with dedicated pockets and a fishing specific cargo layout for full days on the water. Four-way access to the main compartment makes for easy entry to snatch what you need. And details like a magnetic tool docking station, fly box storage pockets and a hydration pocket mean that there's a place for everything.
Features of the Freestone Backpack: • Four-way zipper allows easy access inside main compartment from top or either side of pack
• Padded shoulder straps with magnetic tool docking station, adjustable sternum strap, comfort load lifters, and stretch woven pocket for essentials
• Lightweight aluminum frame with mesh vented back panel for comfort and fast drying
• Removable and adjustable waist belt with low line catch hook and loop webbing features
• Front panel drop down flap for net or extra rod storage, coated daisy chain to secure exterior gear and loop field to store used flies
• Additional exterior stretch woven pocket and top loading zippered pocket for water bottle or lunch storage
• Interior organization pockets
• Compatible with Freestone® Chest Pack.
FABRIC TECH: 100% 420D Oxford Nylon; DWR water-resistant finish; 100% nylon 920D Robic®; 100% nylon stretch woven
PET waterproof film backed with Black Polyester X-PLY with 50D polyester taffeta backing
DIMENSIONS: 13"w x 22"H x 8"d